Help for Your Analyses Needs?
The Academic Computing Center (ACC) provides research consultation, data analysis support, and assistance in interpreting statistical analyses for faculty and students in the College of Education. The ACC is associated with the Department ofEducational Psychology and Instructional Technology.
The University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602-7143
- We perform requested descriptive and inferential statistical analysis of data.
- We assist with the interpretation of statistical analysis.
- We provide clients with copies of all programs used for statistical analyses.
- In addition, we are now offering help for those who want to take a more hands-on approach to their own data analysis.
- We will help you develop the necessary skills to run the personal computer versions of both SPSS and SAS software.
- If you don’t have external funding, our help is FREE!
Dr. Steve Cramer, Director