To bring list when you have your presentation in the conference.
- name cards
- In case of AECT, name badge holder (I have three from previous years)
- Display port
Learning Science Conferences
Association for Computing Machinary
The 6th International Conference on Learning Analytics and Knowledge (LAK16)
- At Edinburgh, Scotland, April 25-29 and for the first time, LAK16 will be co-located with ACM Learning @ Scale
- Call for proposals
- Learning at Scale” refers to new approaches for students to learn and for teachers to teach, when engaging large numbers of students, either in a face-to-face setting or remotely, whether synchronous or asynchronous, with the requirement that the techniques involve large numbers of students (where “large” is preferably thousands of students, but can also apply to hundreds in in-person settings).
- Topics include, but are not limited to: Usability Studies, Tools for Automated Feedback and Grading, Learning Analytics, Analysis of Log Data, Studies of Application of Existing Learning Theory, Investigation of Student Behavior and Correlation with Learning Outcomes, New Learning and Teaching Techniques at Scale. (from http://learningatscale.acm.org/las2016/)
12th International Conference of the Learning Sciences, 2016.
- Conference dates: 20 to 24 June 2016
- Conference theme: Transforming Learning, Empowering Learners
- Submission Deadline: 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8), November 13, 2015